Why Choose Us
We know there are many plumbing companies out there both big and small. Some are very reputable while others… not so much. What’s different about Pete the Plumber? Why choose us?
At Pete the Plumber, Inc. our plumbers are licensed. There is no pressure on our plumbers to sell you anything! We simply encourage them to be thorough and do quality work. We will be honest and upfront with every aspect of your service or repair.
It is our hope that you will not be a onetime customer but will call us again for your future plumbing needs.
We want your overall experience with us to make you feel like you’ve received outstanding service at a fair price. We want you to be both comfortable and confident to refer us to family, friends and neighbors. Those referrals are what have grown our company since day one. If you call our office with a plumbing need this is what you will experience with Pete the Plumber Inc.:
- Our staff will be friendly and courteous as they do their best to assess your issue
- Our staff will let you know our prices up front during your initial contact with us
- Our office staff will send you an email conformation of your appointment date and time
- We will send a licensed plumber to your home not an unlicensed “technician”
- Our plumber will call you when he is on the way to your house and soon you will have the capability of tracking our truck while they’re on the way to your home
- Our plumber will introduce himself to you, assess in person the plumbing issue, review our prices with you again, and get your written approval before proceeding with the work
- Our plumber will be courteous, thorough, efficient, and professional as he completes the work in your home
- Our plumber will be respectful of your home by wearing shoe covers, using floor protection, and taking proper steps to work neatly while protecting your home and belongings
- When the job is finished our plumbers and apprentices will make sure your home is as clean, if not cleaner, than when they arrived
- If there is an issue with a repair we have made, that is a warrantied repair, and it fails before our warranty expires we will make the needed additional repairs at no cost to you
If you would like to hear what actual customers think of our service please read the reviews we’ve put on our website. You can also go to Angie’s List, Google, Facebook, or other review sites and see what our customers have to say.